Friday, April 8, 2011

The Ever Evolving Blog

Today started off with a trip to the doctor. Not our usual "we are so sick please help us" visit, but Zoey's 6 month check up. It went really well. She's 22 lbs and 27.5 inches long. In the 95th percentile yada yada yada...she's big. Looks great though and despite her horrendous teething she was my smiley, chunky babe.
Then we headed over to the Pick's for a lovely play date. Actually, we met Sienna over there since we dropped her off beforehand (by her request I should mention..."Uhmmm I'd like you to just drop me at Arthur's instead ok? Just by myself"...alright).

Sienna just loves the babies...and they love her right back :)
Although...the other day she did break Kyle's heart when he told her "Sienna I just love you so much." To which she replied, "...ya...I love Arthur."
As my title suggests, I'm making a few changes. Yep, I've got a few new ideas for the ol' blog. I'm going to do the usual, daily post...pictures, our day, some random thoughts but I'd like to add in a few things. For one, a preschooler thought for the day. This will (hopefully) be something Sienna has said or done that makes me go "awesome." I meant to start this about a year ago and am finally (attempting) to commit to it. Also, I'm going to post a picture from the same time from last year, the year before that and the year before that once a month because ya, I'm getting nostalgic in my old age. Really it's because sometimes I accidentally click in "April 2010" instead of "April 2011" and go "awww I can't believe that was a year ago!" and I want to share that. Also...more videos (thank you iPhone 4 for having HD video and allowing me to further document our daily lives ;)). These are just some thoughts, we'll see how it goes. So without further adieu:

Your Preschooler Thought of the Day:

While snuggling with Kyle on the couch she exclaimed, "the hair in your nose makes me mad Daddy."

And something to guarantee to brighten your day (turn up the sound, I promise, you may even smile :)):

1 comment:

  1. Love the plans for the "new" blog. Still really enjoy the old blog too :) The videos are GREAT!
    Can't believe that Zoey is 6 mths now...and Sienna is a wonderful big sister!

    ReplyDelete