Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Video Post

Today we spent the day with my mom or "Meems" as she's called around these parts. We took a trip to the Extraordinary Baby Shoppe to check out some cloth diapers, then enjoyed a fabulous lunch at Stone Crock. The girls were both great, even though Sienna told my mom "enough with the attitude!" this morning before we left. I don't know where she would've heard that before.....?
In other news, Zoey is just dying to crawl. Join all the big kids in their shenanigans. I doubt it'll be much longer before my "easy" days of a being a mother of just one mobile child are numbered.

Yesterday I was going through some old pictures to see when Sienna's hair started to grow (ha what an exciting life I lead eh?) and stumbled upon a few that got Kyle saying "Awww!...Wait...is that Zoey or Sienna??" So for all of you who say "oh NO, they look nothing alike!" Here ya go...
Of course they look a little different but even I had to take a second look at some of the old pictures of Sienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment