Thursday, April 28, 2011

And She's Off!

Today Sienna woke up with a bit of a cold. Stuffed nose and really mild fever. So no preschool for her. I had to still go in and do a few things (part of my 'duties' at a cooperative preschool). Although when I told her teacher Sienna was sick but I was still there to help she said "wow that's dedicated!" Uh does that mean I should have stayed home? Ha, anyway, by the time I got home she was pretty much fine. Still, we had a lazy morning, she even watched 'Cars' for more than 3 minutes like usual.

Kyle was having a rough morning. When he woke up he discovered his iPhone wasn't charging. In fact, the phone wasn't even recognizing the plug in. He spent some time googling options and feeling pretty defeated. After nothing worked, he called the Apple store in Mississauga and booked an appointment. After lunch we all piled in the car and headed there, hoping for good news.
Not feelin' too bad
We stopped in at the pet store
And of course the Disney Store
"Arthur would LOVE this!" Uh ya, I'm pretty sure he would lose his mind a little ;)
So the good people at the Apple Store couldn't fix his phone. So...they gave him a new one :D He was beyond pleased.
So we headed home. All pretty satisfied ;)
I sat in the back since Zoey didn't seem too sleepy. We didn't want her screaming the whole way.
This is her face when she 'sings'
She's always quite pleased with herself afterwards

So the big news for the day though is Zoey finally got the crawling thing. She takes between 3-6 'steps' to get to things now. I'm guessing in a few days we'll have to throw up the baby gates.
Excuse the screaming. It was getting late and she was getting tired of being 'put to the test' ha
The best part of being able to crawl?? Getting things you're not supposed to have ;)

Preschooler Thought of the Day:

(While looking through grocery flyers)

"There's some cheese whiz, and some celery...HEY!! That rhymes!! Cheese Whiz and celery!" (short pause) "Wait a SECOND! That doesn't rhyme! Cheese Whiz and celery! (scoffs) I mean Cheese Whiz goes on celery!! What in the world was I thinking there??!"

3 comments:

  1. yah Zoey!! she has the most beautiful big eyes that little one and I still can't get over Sienna and her "what in the world" - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you stop in at Lush while you were at Square One? The best part of Mississauga! And I'm still very jealous that Zoey is crawling...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, the above comment was actually written by me (Anna from WM), accidentally signed in as my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete