So last night was an odd one. Zoey fell asleep at 8pm. Then randomly at 9pm she woke up screaming. I couldn't calm her. Tried everything. I hadn't had that happen since she was like....2 weeks old?? She sort of calmed down as I walked her, she was hugging me (something she also never does anymore unless she's in the carrier...she likes to face out, see what's happening). Well I ended up just laying her on the bed and she just...fell asleep.
It was SO bizarre. She usually screams bloody murder and must nurse to sleep. Anyway, I didn't get all the pictures from yesterday uploaded, let along put a blog together so here's my two in one:
Yesterday we ventured out to Cambridge to Playfit. It. Was. Awesome! Better than I imagined and Sienna had more fun than I could have hoped for. We met Kristina and her boys there and fun was had by all. Ever since Tot Spot closed (enter heartbreak here) we've been trying to find something for the kids to do inside (when weather is crappy) where they could run their little hearts out. Well...we found it :D
Arthur wasn't interested in the slide and Sienna was all about it so Kristina thought she'd go up with him, see if that helped. Well I looked up (I was watching the two tiny ones) and saw Sienna also crawling into her lap. All I could think was "..no...she's not...no...not the two of them??!"
Uhhh...yes the two of them...
So why stop there? She climbed on up with Felix too.
She's clearly much braver than I...as well as much more agile ha
GASP! They're working together??!
Oh...there it is...cue Sienna's angry face
Felix lovins
And peekaboo
Kristina went to the bathroom and Felix plotted his escape. He almost made it up this round block thing but then slid down in true cartoon fashion
These two are actually semi playing with each other lately. It's super cute. And shockingly violent...
Yes...he's biting her leg. They're teething...come on!
After they ran and ran...and ran we headed home. We stopped in, changed our clothes, grabbed a bite to eat then headed to Bingemans FunworX. Pretty much the exact same thing as Playfit. A little bigger, a lot more kids and a lot louder. Sienna's preschool did a fundraiser where you sell tickets for $5 (opposed to the regular $9ish) and all the proceeds go to the school. Great fundraiser, great night! I was worried Sienna would be way too tired to play after Playfit but she just kept on going. She had a blast.
Needless to say she crashed hard last night. Didn't hear a peep from her until 7 this morning. She talked about it all day. We'll definitely be going back to both places.
Today was preschool. We got back her 'school picture' proofs. I almost died. They are so good. Her smile is perfect and so genuine. I think we need to give that photographer a bonus. If he can get her smiling and enjoying herself like that he can get any kid to do it. Another milestone. First school pictures. Ah. So freakin' cute. I can't wait to get our package and the class shot.
After school we headed to the Pick's for some fun in the sun. It has been gorgeous out lately and we all love it. The two older kids played outside for the most of it while the younger ones slept and the moms watched Tangled :| haha. It was just on, then both of us sat down and the babies fell asleep so we couldn't turn it off. Who am I kidding we would have kept it on regardless ;) that movie is awesome. Although at one point we did say how we should be engaging in uninterrupted adult conversation, considering it was the first time it had happened in ages. Instead we were watching a children's movie ha. Oh well. It was fabulous. I have no pictures from today except this one:
Pretty cute ain't she? ;) She's going from sitting to all fours, back to sitting now. I'll try and get a video tomorrow. She's pretty determined. I say she'll be on the move by the end of the weekend.
Preschooler Thought of the Day:
Just after she walked in the door from school I said "And how was school today Sienna?" She replied, "I ate a leaf today!" I said "Like pretend? That's funny!" She said "Nope! I really ate one!" and Kyle confirmed..."Ya...she walked out of the play area holding one and then, just...ate it." Ha. Great.




























Maybe I need to try eating leaves-perhaps that will increase my fibre intake-lol :) Too Cute!
ReplyDelete