Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 181 - A Nice Break

This morning we woke up to rain! Shocking I know. It was actually really nice. Cooled everything down a bit. We headed over to Kristina's for a little play date this morning. The older two kids were pretty wired ha. They're always both so excited it's really sweet. They played their little hearts out, running after each other as usual. Kristina and I got to chat and have newborn snuggles. Great morning :)
Couch snuggles. They were both playing quietly all nestled into each other...so cute.
Toe touching...
Snack break with chair cuddles
Felix making "funny faces" and the always interested Sienna hovering...
A look into my future
Checking for the "ok"
Arthur teaching Sienna the ways of the trains
Sharing :) It always impresses me how well these two play together. Not to say there hasn't been disagreements but in general, so well.
Sienna managed to actually have a nap today so that was nice (I did too). She was up a LOT last night so we both needed the sleep. We went to my parents for a delicious dinner and a visit with Marion. We're heading to the beach tomorrow so Kyle and I are going to go out to get last minute lunch things for the trip. Can't wait :) (for the beach not the grocery shopping ha)
A video of Sienna "making corn" just before bed. You'll have to excuse the blurriness...I clearly wasn't paying close attention ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment