Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 194 - Too Many Pictures, Not Many Words...

So as I suspected, I slept like crap last night. Kyle got in at 6am, then Sienna graced me with an early wake up call at 615 (and no she didn't just turn the TV on...was a one time deal :( ). SO...I'm sleepy. So is Kyle. We're going to attempt The Wire again tonight but I'm predicting that we'll both just pass out in like 10 minutes. Oh well :)

Today we went to Tot Spot with Kristina and her boys. She got a ton of great pictures (which I'm stealing of course). The older two were as entertaining as ever. Played a little more rough than usual. We're definitely making our way to "someones gettin' punched." Closer every playdate ha. They did even it out with snuggles, sharing, hugs and kisses though.

Rough play....
Snuggles...
Sharing....
Hugs...
And kisses...

After a good few hours at Tot Spot, we drove home and picked Kyle up to grocery shopping. Kyle mowed the lawn while I put away the groceries and tidied. Then the remainder of the day was spent lazing around. We were all pretty tired so it was nice. We did get to watch nutso naked baby for a bit though. Doing things she's not supposed to. And naked at that.

Kyle snapped a few photos of story time as well:

Before I close I have to mention one of the greatest things I've ever heard today. Hopefully Kristina doesn't mind me sharing. She post on her Facebook though...so should be ok (?!). Today Arthur took a toy at Tot Spot, proceeded to toss it down Kristina's shirt then yelled out "in the hole!" Hahaha. Apparently Travis and Arthur watch a lot of golf together and that's a common phrase he's heard. TOO funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment