


Since she was up so much (and early) I was really hoping she would nap today (she didn't yesterday). She said she didn't want to sleep in her bed so we ended up in ours. I figured it would be a battle because when she gets in our bed she plays and rarely sleeps. She slept in our bed off and on for the first 8 months of her life (approx). We eventually had to kick her out because she is the WORST sleeper. Trashes, kicks, sits up and stares at you before throwing her body back down...plus she snores. Anyway, she shocked me when she fell asleep within 20 minutes or so. I ended up sleeping off and on while she napped too. I honestly can't remember the last time we did that, it was SO nice. I miss it a lot actually. She's so busy it's rare for her to just snuggle with you so I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Just before Kyle came home we were going through her stuffies basket and found this old boa/scarf thing my mom got her for last Christmas. I'm assuming I'll be seeing a lot of this for the next week or so. Claims it's "nice and warm."

LOVE the boa!! So cute!
ReplyDelete