Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 14/15 - I know I know

I'm definitely being lazy and double blogging today. I'm sure this will not be the only time but I am trying to keep up with it. Honestly, yesterday was a bit of a write off. I was still so tired from the day before. Kyle let me sleep in, I napped when Sienna did, PLUS when Kyle got home. God. It was ridiculous actually. I don't know, maybe it was a mild flu? I'm feeling a lot better today but we still spent a quiet day at home. Sienna's back to getting up at 7am, which is fine...we had a good year of sleeping in past 8am. Nothing too spectacular to report. Kyle's on this smoothie kick so he's been whipping up his concoctions for us at least once a day. It's been quite a treat actually. Here's a few pictures from the day:
My handsome hubby with his new 'do
She steals my sunglasses and walks around calling herself a "cool dude"
"Cheeessee" with "crawly baby"...this thing...ugh. It makes noises as well as crawls. It's not so bad, but first thing at 7am it's a little much ;)
Kyle and Sienna going one for one with the vanilla pudding.

Kyle was missing her mouth on purpose, she of course thought this was HILARIOUS.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that last photo! I'm stealing it and photoshopping it...and then i'll print it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the laughing pics! they are awesome! aww i miss her :(

    ReplyDelete