Ugh. Good thing it vacuums really well.
As I'm sure most of you know, Sienna is blessed with really curly hair. We get compliments on it all the time, even I'm jealous. It IS beautiful, but I'm positive she will HATE it when she's older. Poor kid looks like this when she gets up:
We had a lovely chat with Grandma and Grandpa Hart on Skype, then proceeded to get dressed. Lately, Sienna has been a disaster to get dressed. Whether it's in the morning or at bedtime she's been really difficult. Most of the time she insists on being "naked baby" which is fine but at some point we need to clothe the child. Since Kyle and I were both there for the ordeal this morning I got to capture it. This is generally what it looks like:
Sienna got an art easel from Grandma and Grandpa Cheal for her birthday this year and absolutely loves it. Lately Kyle has gotten really good at drawing characters from her books (which she insists we draw). It was originally Mickey Mouse every time but now it's changes from day to day. I walked into her room to see this today:
A character from her Dr. Suess book.
I love the random little things you find around the house when you've got a 2 year old. Like I found today....
We just stayed in today. The only outing we had was to the grocery store. I generally have meal plans for the week but this week didn't work out too well so we've ended up shopping almost every day for dinner. Not the most organized thing in the world but I don't mind it every once in a while. Plus today it was the whole family so it was nice.
Yes that's her in the "big" part of the cart. No I don't let her sit in there the whole time we're shopping, she asked to go in while we were in the check out line so we let her.
Kyle grilled up some hamburgers, or "hamburgergers" as Sienna calls them. After dinner Sienna had a nice long chat with Auntie Courtney on the telephone. She's getting pretty good at it actually. She insisted on reading to her...
I'm hoping it's nice tomorrow so we can get outside, although I hear it's supposed to rain. Another "nothing" day filled with lots of excitement. Really never a dull moment with a toddler. Tonight as we were tucking her in Sienna asked for her bear. This is THE bear. Had it since she was born, a gift from Grandpa Cheal. MUST sleep with it every night. After 10 minutes of desperate searching Kyle remembered he saw her put him in her pants drawer...thank GOD. My mom bought a back up bear (the same one) a while ago I honestly thought we were going to have to use it. I don't think it would've gone over well. Those bears look NOTHING alike. Maybe I'll get a picture of them side by side. Ha...another day.
these are all so great! Well done.
ReplyDeleteI definetly wanna see the side by side bear picture. It'll be like the beauty and the beast! HAHAHAHAHA! God I love that kid!
ReplyDeleteI love how Kyle was sitting right there on his computer the whole time she was making a mess with the moon sand haha.
ReplyDelete