The car ride home, on the other hand, was disastrous. I haven't seen Sienna flip out like that in forever. It was definitely her being overtired but wow. She was pretty irrational, inconsolable and hysterical all at once. She went down for a decent nap and woke up an entirely different child (thank GOD).
My sister stayed home sick from work today so she asked us to Skype with her once Sienna woke up. Honestly, Skype is the greatest thing ever invented for people who live far from loved ones. Especially having a little girl it's so wonderful for them to be able to see her and actually interact. Sienna loves using it and often asks to talk to "Auntie Courtney" or "Gamma Gampa" (etc) on the "puter." It's really made the move a lot easier. LOVE.
Here's a picture of Court on the computer. Sienna was moving the mouse cursor all over the screen and making her "grab" it. "It's on your nose Auntie Courtney!" Pretty entertaining :)

Today Kyle surprised me with a sparkling clean house, including dishes and putting away the folded laundry. He also whipped up some spaghetti (my favorite) for dinner. I don't know what I've done to deserve it but I'll take it. What a wonderful man :D
Here's a picture Sienna took the other day of him, haha, pretty good hey?
look how shiny your floor is!! did kyle wash that too?! awesome work!! i know what you've done to deserve the great surprise...you're a super awesome-ly wonderful lady! Period. You two deserve each other!! And that's that!
ReplyDelete