Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 13 - Sleepy Posting


Sienna woke up last night at 4am and I didn't really get back to sleep. Either did Kyle. For some reason, today the no sleep hit me hard and I'm totally exhausted. As I'm typing Kyle is putting Sienna down by himself. She's been refusing to let him read to her before bedtime so tonight I went for a drive to Tim Hortons to get a coffee for Kyle and he powered through on his own. Sounds like it's going well. This morning Sienna and I went to a newcomers Mommy and Tot group. A lady I met through a moms group I'm part of (and who happens to live across from Celia) invited me to go. Knowing we had just moved (just...haha...it's been almost a year now!) thought I'd like to go with her. They moved from PEI two summers ago. I'm so grateful that she thought of us. I think it will be a nice group to be a part of. We had a good time. Sienna wanted to leave immediately. She cried actually. I was a little surprised, I wasn't expecting that. But a half hour into it she started to enjoy it so we ended up staying a couple hours. It was nice to meet other moms new to the area. So we'll see where it goes!

Kyle made dinner tonight with Sienna's assistance. I was called into the kitchen to see our little piggy doing this:

No comments:

Post a Comment