Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 1 - Struggling to find pictures

So I'm finally getting around to starting this 365 photo challenge. I didn't get around to it the first few days of January, then the thought of catching up was too daunting so I postponed some more. So I've decided to just start today and see where it goes! So I started looking for decent (recent) pictures of the three of us to have as my profile pic. This was the best I had. Sad really. This seems to be my husbands token "smile" for pictures. Between that, my daughter cooperating, and me not looking like a troll it's pretty tough. I've got loads of pictures of just Sienna, or one of us and her. Very very few of all of us. I'm not much for New Year's Resolutions but I'm going to make one. To at least attempt to take a "all three of us" picture more often. Maybe by having to take a new picture every day it will actually be doable. Here's to trying

2 comments:

  1. I need to get more "family" photos too. Seems like I'm always behind the camera taking lots of photos of the kids and my husband.
    Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I love Sienna's curls, she's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete