Bedtime???! Ha...no. But I wish. We're pretty tired around here. Zo was up every hour on the hour last night. It was delightful. We were greeted with ducks in the pool this morning though so that was something...
We definitely get a lot of 'wildlife' around our place. I love it. Right now there's a robin who has made her nest under the deck. She's perched in there all day. Last year there was a robin and her chicks out front in a tree. We actually got to watch her teach them to fly. She had them on top of our car and was pushing them off it. It was pretty amazing actually. I wish we had caught it on video. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to witness something similar this year.
I got to enjoy some kid free time this morning. I dropped Sienna off at school then went out for breakfast with another one of the moms. We've done it a few times but hadn't in a while. Under $5 for an enormous plate of food? Yes please! We got back to pick up the kids just in time to see them play What time is it Mr. Wolf. Pretty much the sweetest thing I've ever seen (although I must admit, thinking about it now, that game is pretty horrifying ha).
We managed to sneak in an afternoon play date at the Pick's. Great time had by all. Although I'm sure we all (OK Kristina and I) could've done without the 'group poop' that went on at about 230. The preschoolers were pretty proud and excited about it though ;)
Preschooler Thought of the Day
Preschooler Thought of the Day
"What happened to your inside voice?"
"It's back at school"
"It's back at school"
Fair enough.




No comments:
Post a Comment