Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rain, rain go away...

Seriously now. Someone recently had as their Facebook status something along the lines of April showers bring May flowers, well it's MAY! Actually, now it's half way through May so come on. Yes we had a couple decent days and yes I probably don't want to go out and play in the scorching sun with the current condition of my neck skin but come on....I can't take any more grey! I'm finding it so hard to get anything done lately and I'm blaming the weather. Ya, that's right, I'm 'one of those.' Deal with it. I'm also moody, did I not mention that?? Ha. Anyway, we made the best of it. Had a relaxing day indoors and we did get a bit done. Plus, Kyle made some pretty awesome Crazy Forts....
Zoey eating an apple. She just...eats our food now. It's kinda crazy.
I'm not sure if you've noticed but my blogs have been a little rushed. It's because Kyle and I are watching Deadwood after the girls are in bed. It. is. awesome. Definitely on my top series list now. If you haven't seen it, go watch it!!!

Preschooler Thought of the Day:

"You are the best cook in the world!" (ha I had to put that in for my own ego...never mind the fact that I made tuna melts and corn on the cob for dinner haha)

(Kyle) "Alright, who tooted I heard that!"
(Sienna) "Not me! Must have been the tuna melt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment