So no post last night. Blogger was down so you've got a 2 in 1 tonight...that's how she goes sometimes ;) We didn't have too much excitement around here. My sunburn is torturing me. Correct that, ZOEY is torturing me via my sunburn. Tiny, pinching fingers and happy slapping hands do need mesh well with 3rd degree sun burns...Should teach me eh? Sienna had school yesterday and then we just hung out at home.
We did a little craftin' (party hats)
"Look at my hat Sienna, wait Sienna, I'm Sienna! No, no, no I. am. Sienna!" (it was a song)
We played outside...so needed some sunscreen. "Can I do it myself Mama?" "Sure...why not?!"
GASP! Alright...that's enough.
Zoey took her first spin in the green car
Then we headed to Meems and Pops for some pizza :D
Today's big even was picking up Stanley. The class hamster from preschool. Sienna was just a little excited about it.
"You can put Stanley in this BALL Mama! Then he'll bang around the house. But don't let him fall down the stairs!" Alright...
I'll admit I have a slight...aversion...to small rodents. They're super cute from a distance but once they're squirming around my legs...blech....not my kind of animal
Explaining the intricate details of Stanley's cage
Whoever thought having a nocturnal animal as a class pet to be lent out on weekends to preschoolers didn't really think it through. It was a rough afternoon hearing a lot of "you think Stanley's up yet??"....he wasn't....EVER. "But I WANT to see Stanley! I LOVE HIM!" I know you do kiddo. I'll just have to wake you up at 2am to play with him ;) ha. So we played outside...
And visited with Nanny
Then went to Meems and Pops again for Chinese for this time
Preschooler Thought of the Day:
"I'm just going to nurse Zo then we'll go out and play with your chalk"
"But Mama LOOK at her! She doesn't need anymore milk! She's big enough!"
"But Mama LOOK at her! She doesn't need anymore milk! She's big enough!"
Oh so now I'm gettin' it from you too am I?!


















your posts make me so excited to be a "preschool mom"... I just love how grown up and worldly Sienna's getting.
ReplyDelete