Sunday, November 14, 2010

Days 308/309 - Lobster!

This weekend was non stop busy. Since Kyle is starting work on a series for the Family Channel in Toronto on Monday, and I in turn become single married lady once again, there was lots I wanted to do. We had a list a mile long and checked off almost everything! Pretty pleased!

Kyle and I even got to go out for dinner Saturday for Vietnamese...something we never do because of the peanut allergy. Sienna spent a decent amount of time with my dad both days. He took her swimming Saturday and to do some errands Sunday. Both times she came home gushing over her Papa time. We also managed to squeeze a play date with Celia and Erika in on Sunday!

We ended the busy two days with a lobster feast at my parents. Sienna partook in the Cheal tradition of putting the lobsters to sleep. It was totally adorable.

Sizing things up
Getting brave
Ha...a little apprehensive
The one on the right woke up and "surprised" her. She was giving him heck.
Then passing on that heck to me
Then thinking it was hilarious

It was delicious. And Zoey even slept 3/4 of the way through it. Not bad! Speaking of Zoey, this is her latest thing:
Oh I guess I should mention...
Align Center
It's in the middle of our living room :)

She's currently asleep in my arms and I'm one hand blogging (how's that for dedication you SOG's!!) so I'll end here!

2 comments:

  1. I *hate* one hand blogging! But I do admit that most of my photo comments are one handed. If it has no capitals, chances are I'm holding a baby lol! Love the sleeping on the floor, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey looks like a little star fish on the living room floor... love her.

    ReplyDelete