So I suppose after a decent sleeping night with Zoey and a fun filled day with Sienna, having a crappy day follow that is semi expected right? Ugh. Today started out great. I got both girls ready and out the door in time for preschool. Sienna was in a great mood and excited as usual for her day. When I got home Zoey was still sleeping in her seat and I was hoping she would continue to sleep for a while so I could get some relaxing in. Well, I made the mistake of tidying first. It was only like a 20 minute tidy, but that was enough. She was up. Ah well...it was a nice thought right? She did fall asleep just before I had to leave to pick Sienna up ha.
Halfway home Sienna lost her mind. It was a I'm-so-tired-and-possibly-sick kind of crazy. The best kind. She was pretty sniffly when I picked her up but they were all outside playing so I chalked it up to that...after today I'm thinking it's more than just winter sniffles. Ah well. After about half an hour of tantrums (I won't go into details, but it was impressive), I convinced her to snuggle with me on the couch. Luckily Zoey was still sleeping.
Whenever I can get her to do this she's either exhausted or sick...I think she might have been 2 for 2 today
About half an hour after that she was out. Thank GOD.
About 3 minutes after that...Zoey was up :) Of course two of them sleeping at the same time was not a possibility. Ha...ah well! So while my cranky girl did this:
My smiley, content girl and I did this:


And that's kind of...it. A little while after Sienna woke up, Zoey fell asleep and I managed to convince her to play with me a little. And help make dinner. She was pretty disastrous though. In bed by 630...so we'll see. I'm hoping tomorrow she's fine. Only time will tell!




ugh, sick kids are the worst! I hope she feels better soon. Zoey is too cute holding her head up like that, shes growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Zoey!
ReplyDelete