Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 319 - Mega Bloks

Today we went to Celia's for her Mega Bloks Party. The moms got to socialize while the kids played with a variety of Mega Bloks. Each kid got to go home with their own lil' vehicle too. It was really so much fun. Plus Celia made a bunch of delicious food. I'm easy to please what can I say :) I'm stealing pictures from Kristina yet again. I don't know why I even blog, I should just post a link to hers :)
Celia received a teething necklace from Teething Bling for a product review (I'm not sure if I've posted her blog on here but it's http://www.smookiestyle.com/ go check it out!! :D). She actually got more than one and since she's not nursing and Erika is almost done teething she gave me one. I LOVE it. So does Zo. And Felix :D
Please ignore how I tired I look. A certain 3 year old ended up in our bed last night. Oh good nights sleep, will I ever know you again? Sadly it's not my newborn causing my restless nights ;)

And lastly...it's a special little boys birthday today so I want to say "HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ARTHUR!!" :D

2 comments: