After the worst "taking the bus" attempt in history (I don't even want to relive it) we ended up at Tot Spot just before noon. We met Kristina and her boys and the kids had their usual great time together. They're all sort of getting over colds and other ailments so Kristina took off earlier than usual. The whole place cleared out around 2pm so Sienna had the place to herself. Sasha, the owner, decided to take a break from usual business to play with her. She's SO great. They built a fort, played hide and seek, tag and a few "make believe" games. Sienna was pretty enamoured by the time we left. She asked to be called Sasha for the rest of the afternoon. "I'm Sasha." Alright. She usually decides she's "Mommy" and I'm Sienna...changed it up a bit.
Nah...she's not dramatic
Whateva...I'm 6 weeks old sitting in a Bumbo chair. She's also lounging in a 6 month sleeper right now. Yowza, my poor chunky girl.
We did pretty well I thought. Both kids were fed, bathed and entertained by the end of the day...can't complain! I hope to get a little more sleep tonight, but who are we kidding, I'm not counting on it.



6 wks already-WOW!
ReplyDelete