So last night Zoey did not do so great. Let's just leave it at that. And with this:
Hard to be mad at her when it's this face I'm seeing
I woke up this morning to a chipper 3 year old and a head that was pounding like someone was taking a hammer to it. Combo that with cold-like symptoms that have been trying to amount to a cold for weeks and my exhaustion...I didn't think I would make it today :) Luckily for me I have the best mother in the world and she took both girls for me all day. I stayed in bed and she only bothered me when Zoey needed to eat. It was heaven (well...not heaven...if I felt 100% then it would have felt like heaven, but you get the idea). I didn't get out of bed until 4. Pretty ridiculous (and also the first time I napped since the day after Zoey was born, which I think is crazy. But honestly I haven't felt like I've needed one until today!). Anyway, Sienna apparently had a blast and was really good so that was a relief. Zoey was a little fussy but I think she's not feeling great either. My mom rocked it though and both girls came back to me happy as can be. And I'm feeling way better.
I absolutely love this age. The "pretend-play" is amazing to watch. I feel like videotaping all day long just to show Kyle because I just sit and watch with this dumb grin on my face. She's just so awesome. Tonight she was pretending to shower.


Giving me the what for..."If you need me come and get me, I'll leave the door open and if you pee in your pants that is ok just tell me and we'll change them. When I'm done this I'll make us supper...burritos OK?" haha. Pretty sure she's quoting word for word. Makes me nervous about what she says at school ha.


And then she loofahed herself clean :)


No comments:
Post a Comment