Yes I'm a day late on this post. Some people forget I'm chasing after a busy 3 year old with a demanding 7 week old in my arms all day ;) The demanding 7 week old continues to require my attention after Sienna's in bed (damn those newborns right?!) and one handed blogging while bounce-walking her isn't that appealing. Plus when Sienna is in bed (and sometimes Zoey too) Kyle gets home. I'm actually one of those wives that enjoy her husbands company (shocking I know) so if it's a choice between blog and Kyle...Kyle wins :) Anyway....
Yesterday Sienna had school. While she was there I managed to do all the cleaning I was sure I would never get done this week. I vacuumed and mopped and did laundry and cleaned the fridge. The bathroom was done, the dusting too. Even windows were wiped. I must admit I was impressed with myself ha. How did I accomplish all of this you ask? Well...by plopping Zo in the Sleepy Wrap and having her drift into a 4 hour slumber! This included a transfer into the car seat to pick up Sienna.
Later in the day (and after playing with her big sister) she went back in the wrap to do some baking...
She was sneaking chocolate chips...the was followed by "can I have some candy mama?" Sure! She chose a giant black gumball out of her Halloween candy...of course
NICE
And puzzle time...
And after her snuggly, sleep-filled day I ended up with a super smiley happy baby :)










Zoey is growing like crazy, I can't stop smilin' after looking at the pics of her!
ReplyDelete