Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 324 - Busy Bees

This morning I woke up to Sienna standing beside my bed asking "can I make a pizza party Mama?" "Sure Sienna." I laid there for a few minutes longer, hearing kitchen chairs being pushed around not really thinking anything of it. I fed Zoey, and walked out into the living room to see this:
A pizza party it was :)

After Zoey woke up from a little morning nap (on our bed, for longer than 15 minutes again!!!) we headed to Busy Bees!
Busin'
Sortin' balls
Trying to get Zoey in on the action
She was mesmerized by this thing haha
Then Zoey slept again and I got to relax while Sienna played...SO nice
Annnnnd passed out at 5pm on the way home...nice. Luckily she woke up fine when we got home and it didn't mess up our whole bedtime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment