Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 323 - The End of the Weekend

Ugh...so it's over :( It went way too quickly for my likin'. But we had fun. Today we hung out at home for most of the day. Playing and getting things done around the house.
Have I expressed how much I love this kid??!
Had to take a pictures of this creation. She said it was a moon. I don't know. She also told Kyle it was a masterpiece. Fair enough...
These little cut outs were in all the little play dough containers
We did get out in the afternoon to Chapters. We were given a gift card by some family friends when Zoey was born to go pick out some books for the girls. Sienna picked out a couple. She loves it there and I love picking out books with her. There is still a ton left on the card so we'll be making a few trips :)
And my littlest one is almost 8 weeks. Where on the earth the time goes I have no idea. But I must say I'm loving how things are getting easier with her. This weekend she actually spent a few naps in our bed...for longer than 15 minutes. Ahhh, hands free time. I almost didn't know what to do with myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment