I've been really enjoying my one on one time with Zo while Sienna is in school. She's at such a fun age and spends her time being the ultimate goofball. While I miss Sienna terribly while she's gone it is definitely an upside to JK. Sienna had the first three years of her life one on one. It's easy to forget how different it is when they're little. Night time after Sienna is in bed is also great for that. And now Kyle is here to enjoy her as well. I love it.
Janie snuggles. Shocking I know.
I'm gonna eat her....
Just kidding!
We got a little Christmas shopping done...
Good morning!! That was a lovely 35 minute nap!
Trying to help
Ah the grunt and point. Toddler communication at its best.
Not tired...at al.
Nope...not at all.
She took off her jacket and made me wrap her 'baby' in it so she could rock her.
Had to get in the rocking chair. Of course.
Goofball
We woke up to two sick little girls this morning. Zoey was much worse than Sienna. She barely left my side most of the day. But, we took advantage of being housebound and got our Christmas decorating done!!!
I could't get a focused shot of her. She was doing this weird bird like dance with every ornament she put on the tree.
Introduction to "Frosty." Frosty is going to have to go. I keep seeing him out of the corner of my eye and mistaking him for another chid :|
See!
Lunch break!
Zipper Club! If you can do your zipper up three times a day at school you get to be in the Zipper Club. She was pretty proud of herself :)
Nap/Play break.
Zo bear woke up a little worse for the wear.
Taking care of her little sis :)
She was a wee bit territorial...
Taking ornaments off the tree seemed to get her energy back up.
As did beating up her sister.
And that eventually led to hugs and snuggles
They both seemed to be doing better as the day went on. Hopefully they both wake up feeling semi decent and we can enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
I was talking to Kyle about what he was wearing and said, "no, you always wear jeans!" Sienna piped in and said, "and you always wear sweat pants."
Ha. Well...she's got me there I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment