There wasn't much on the agenda today. We did a bit of Christmas shopping in the morning. We also exchanged Mimi and Papa's birthday present for a smaller size. It was a princess dress up outfit thing. She ended up picking out a purple one (shocking I know) that "kind of looks like Tangled." She still hasn't seen the entire movie but she does love Rapunzel and her little chameleon guy. Needless to say, it was worn all day long.
Even while painting (against my advice).
I'm mixing colours to make pink, orange and magenta see?
Alright....
When Zoey woke up from her nap Sienna and I were in the middle of a pretty intense doll house play. She (surprisingly) joined right in. No problem. It's so odd how some things she will just come in and completely destroy, and others, she'll play with so delicately. I don't know. She was placing Playmobil figures on teeny chairs. I was impressed ha.
She's also eating like a 4 year old. If 4 years old ate a lot. Which ours currently isn't. So I guess she's eating like a....28 year old?? I don't know. She's eating a ton. She was still kind of in the "I'm just going to eat two bites and explore the rest of this with my face" stage up until a month or two ago. I'm still surprised at how much chili she wolfed down.
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
"Daddy? I would like to speak to you please."
Uh what? Usually it's DADDDDDDDYYYY!!!! Come get this for me! What does it mean when incredible politeness surprises you??
No comments:
Post a Comment