Kyle's last day has come and gone. He's officially off work for a bit and we're thrilled. I fully expected to not be blogging for a fews days but here I am. I'm the only one awake. That's right. Kyle fell asleep putting Sienna down at 730. So I'll do a bit of a catch up. We had a pretty decent week. I need to start posting more often, if only because I tend to forget what we actually did :|
"Look Mom!! It's Saturn!!"
...oh my God...she's a genuis!!
"Where did you learn that Sienna?!"
"Blues Clues"
...annnnd there it is :|
We were having bus issues recently. Sienna didn't want to ride it so I had been driving her in the mornings. She hasn't told me exactly why. I think it's because it's pretty loud, and overwhelming, and busy...who knows. Anyway, just before we would leave to walk down to the bus stop she would panic and want me to drive her. So I did. She's my baby, back off ;) That said, I definitely wanted to gently encourage the bus taking and by this Thursday she was taking it to and from school with no issue. She still talks about me driving her but doesn't insist. We'll see how it goes I guess.
Zoey and I hit up the Early Years Center with Jess and Kristina and their youngest boys. Baby play date. Always a good time.
Zo has been a little....emotional this past week.
OK...she's been a grumpy B for the most part ha
:|
Luckily my other child has been like this:
She's also perfecting her climbing skills. Which now includes moving things to get onto other things. Awesome.
Sienna had school three times this week so Wednesday we just relaxed at home. The weather was surprisingly chilly so we spent most of the day inside. Was really nice actually.
Thursday, after school, we went to Zehrs...and spotted.... MY BROTHER.
Yes I took a creepy picture of him on my phone.
Alright, alright, I took two.
(real Mike for comparison)
But it was CRAZY how much he looked like him. Even Sienna thought so. As we walked by him she child yell whispered "Hey mom doesn't that guy look JUST like Uncle Michael??!"
Yes, yes he does.
My sister and I are already planning to take Mike to Zehrs when he's here over Christmas and forcing a side by side with the look-a-Mike.
Sienna just...sleeps like this now. Friday morning she told me she "slept on Daddy's bum all night." I texted Kyle and got a "Yes, she definitely did." back.
Zoey is apparently a HUGE fan of curry. I see a lot of it in our future (and I'm totally ok with that)
Yes she insists on a fork. Why wouldn't she?? Sienna eats with one.
Startin' her young
Even though the week was filled with sour puss babies and slightly over tired kindergartners, it generally looked like this:
I have a feeling the next couple weeks are going to look pretty similar :)
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
(to the tune of 'Muffin Man')
"Do you know the science man, the science man, the science man, do you know the science man............
Mama??......do you?!!"
"I don't think I do!"
"Ugh!!! He lives on Toronto Island?!"
Sorry :| my mistake.




























No comments:
Post a Comment