Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pottery painting

Our days are filling up faster than I can keep up with it seems, and I kinda love it. Today, Aimee hosted (well her grandma hosted) her second Pottery Painting Party. You get to paint pieces then the lady who owns the business takes them home and fires them in her kiln for you. It's amazing actually. So much fun. I've been really looking forward to this, craft time with my girls is at the top of my list of fun things to do :) I took Sienna for a little one on one time. So we packed up and left Kyle with Zoey looking like this:

And she painted up a storm:

Kindergartner Thought of the Day:

(me) "So, was that so much fun or what?"

"Yes!"

"Good, I'm so glad."

"Buuuut...we were there for like 15 minutes."

"Ya?"

"Ya. Next time I'm thinking we stay only 7 minutes."

Alright. Guess we were there just a bit too long for her liking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment