Today's focus was Sienna and school. It started with Kyle joining us on the walk to the bus stop. His first time. Sienna was beyond excited.
The latest. Zoey's fascination with leaves and sticks. Pretty entertaining apparently.
Hmmmm
Next on the list was Sienna's school observation. Mimi watched Zo while Kyle and I got to go 'observe' what Sienna typically does at school. It went really well. I was a little nervous about it since with preschool my first duty day revealed how painfully shy she really was, I was expecting the same. Yes, she still is quiet but she interacted with her little friends and the teacher and showed us around all smiles. Her teacher says she has lots of friends and seems happy and enjoys herself. Fantastic. What else can you ask for really.
Notice the beautiful flower clip placed ever so gently on the top of her head :|
Oh I see...it's a classroom wide thing, hair clips on top of the head ;)
We had to make a quick stop at Toys R Us for a last minute birthday thing. Zoey almost lost her mind. Just, holy crap do you SEE all these dolls??!
Starfish nappin'
Daddy playin'
Picking up Sienna after school
She was a little happy to see Kyle
Keeping clothes on Zoey lately has been...challenging. She rips them off as if they're choking her. If she can't get them off she screams at you to help her ha. So...she's quite often in naked baby mode. Sienna sometimes joins her...
Both girls are in bed and Kyle and I are doing last minute things before our trip to GREAT WOLF LODGE tomorrow!!!!! We are both SO excited. It's a surprise for Sienna's birthday so she has no idea. I can't wait. So, you won't be hearing from us for a couple days :D
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
(Kyle) "Hey, would you like me to carry your bag for you sweetie?"
"Sure! Thanks!"
"Must feel heavy after a long day of school."
"Ya. There's rocks in there."
"What?"
"Ya. They're small ones. But there's definitely rocks in there."
THERE WAS.
No comments:
Post a Comment