Kyle recently gave me an iPad to replace my crappo laptop. Pretty sure he got tired of listening to me curse at it every 5 minutes whenever I used it. I LOVE it. Actually. Love doesn't even come close to how I feel about it. Anyone who knows me will say I'm the least technical person around. Tech gadgets just don't interest me. That is, until I have them ;) Anyway its SO super easy to blog on it. So expect more posts :) I was sitting here ready to start and said out loud "hmmm what should the title be?". Kyle piped in and said "iPad rad," (then continued to talk about how at work they were discussing Archie comics (already lost me since I've never read them) and titles that rhymed??). So, that's where that came from.
Today we lazed around in the morning. There was a lively game of "whip this stuffed puppy around":
Was hilarious apparently
Zoey joined in and came running over like a beast (which she often does these days), yelling and flailing. Love Kyle's look here. It's the look that's often on my face lately:
We brought out the ol' marble maze. Excuse the crumbs. When the container got dumped we found the remnants of an old muffin. The perks of parenthood.
Also excuse the matching outfits. Sienna's idea. Thank you Mimi.
(notice the tub drying in the background from being de-muffinized)
This afternoon The Pick's had a parent teacher conference with Arthur 's teacher so I watched the boys for a bit. Went swimmingly.
Trying for a kiss.
"I can't reach him! He. Won't. Lean. In!"
Um ya....take the hint then sweetheart ;)
And nothing better than a little sister wrestling to end the day.
Ok. I lied. This is better. Way better.
The greatest part of this? The skipping rope plays music that sounds like something (to quote Kyle) from Night at the Roxbury. She had the music playing as she burst into the room. It was quite the entrance.
Love Zoey giving her the up and down scan here. Pretty sure she's realizing she's surpassed her sister's cool factor at the ripe old age of one.
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
"What are you going to have to eat Daddy?"
"Oh I don't know, a sandwich, a muffin, and cow, a giraffe, two kitties...."
"....is that it??"
No comments:
Post a Comment