Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ohhh, so THAT'S why I don't run errands with you two

Today I decided to do some running around. I had both girls with me (obviously) and they were BOTH in a mood. When one wasn't crying the other was. I almost screamed obscenities at one of them/both of them on more than one occasion. I was doing a lot of deep breathing today ha. Anyway, I got everything I wanted to do done, and then some so I can't really complain. I was counting the minutes until 7pm though ;)

Doesn't help that my darling second born does this every night:
Yep, take up the whole bed...that's just fine
We're also spoon feeding ourselves these days:
We stopped at Williams to split the biggest milkshake ever made:
Whoa, whoa, whoaaa
I got it, I got it
And I, being the greatest mom in the world (I saiiidd...the GREATEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!) stopped at the park on the way home to please my cranky babes:
I wish Sienna would choose clothes that didn't make her look like a giant Easter egg, but that seems to be her "look"
Whoa, whoa, whooaaa
I got it, I got it

Preschooler Thought of the Day:

(as she was pretending to paint one of her dolls)

"Isn't this just SO stylish mom?"

Yep....SO stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment