Sunday, July 17, 2011

Auntie Courtney's Visit

As most of you know, my sister came to visit us on Saturday! It was SO nice to have her here and SO hard for her to leave. I miss her so so much I can't even tell you. We had a great time and since there are, of course, way too many pictures I'm just going to post and comment (again ha).

We really spent the majority of the time by the pool since the weather was gorgeous!
Everyone seems to enjoy this shot. All I think is "well, I can't pull off a slicked back mullet...alright."
Zoey loves the water almost as much as Sienna. It's awesome.
Mid-Aunti Court visit we got a parcel from Grandma and Grandpa Hart. It was, apparently, better and more exciting than Christmas ha.
Her new dress had to go on immediately (and has rarely come off since...ya...she's one of those kids, same outfit every day until it gets gross...great)
Zoey's fave
Told ya...day 3 I think?? :|
Ya she's going through a ball phase ha
And Sienna's going through a do-everyone's-hair phase
Gorgeous!
(although I will admit I was pretty excited a clip stayed in her hair)

We took a trip to Toronto Island
Papa braved the rickety old Ferris wheel
And Auntie Court braved the tea cups
Poor Zo was just dying to get in on the action
Kyle braved the spinning bears
Again, Zoey was freaking out
A little wobbly coming off ha
Somehow I got out of all the rides :D
Her latest thing apparently, hugging trees. We all held hands to see if we could reach around (we could) and she loved it. She was a little disappointed she couldn't reach by herself but...
She figured that one out ;)
Hmmm, let's eat THERE
Waving at the ferry
Yes that is my butt (I'm sorry...or you're welcome?? ;)) I HAD to get a picture of this freakin' duck! No fear at ALL. I could have pet her if I wanted to.
About 5 minutes out of Toronto

Then Auntie Court got to watch soccer!!!
I see this a million times a day. "Ha HA! Got my hat off!"
"It's the humidity!"
Annnnnd that's what you get when you try to take a picture of me
A face only a mother could love ;)
The cheering section
Oh man this was awesome. Coach Mike got them to do an obstacle course. Throughout the whole thing all I could hear was my dad's commentary "oh ya, get them to jump over that, grreeaaat idea, ya run in a straight line haha, oh definitely, great idea, get them to follow each other, yep there he goes, oh they lost one, she's gone, yep trying to herd sheep." Ha. He didn't have much faith in Coach Mike. After the first run through we didn't either haha. But he got them through it. Pretty impressive.
We went raspberry picking at Nauman's Farm
The kids were a little exhausting for her hahahaha
Zoey UV suit FINALLY arrived! With the CP strike it got lost in the confusion. So all of you who voted THANK YOU again!! Super cute hey? (yes that's a towel cape...too cool)
Bees 1, Sienna 0
Put a quick end to our last pool day :(

"I'm going to miss you so much Auntie Court!"
BAM!
Tomato guts all over her face. Priceless.
Yep! She bit into it and it squirted like that. Seriously awesome. I saw it and Courtney shot her head back like she had been shot. It was perfect.

Preschooler Thought of the Day:

(when my dad and Court took Sienna took Superstore the very first day)

(Dad) "Let's trade in this Auntie Court"
(Court)"What?? How come?"
(Sienna)"We'll get a new one!"
(Court) "No way!"
(Sienna) "Ya! Then maybe we'll get a new STYLISH Auntie Court!"

Haha oops! From the mouths of babes. All honesty, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment