Ha, honestly I know nothing about professional soccer or Mia Hamm. I only really know she's one from a Friends episode. How's THAT for honesty? Ha. Anyway, today was Sienna's first day at soccer!! It's not exactly soccer it's more of a soccer camp. It's called Sportplay and it was AWESOME. Instead of just playing games they do little drills and learn the skills. It was pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. Her new little buddy Brayden is also signed up for the same night. She LOVED it.
Sweetest...ever?
Coach Mike. She loves him. Thinks he's the funniest guy she's ever met. All the games/drills were him against all the kids and he would always lose horribly (on purpose but shhh don't tell them that ;)) and that was hi-larious apparently
Revisiting my soccer roots (enter Kyle rolling his eyes here)
I think we'll have to bring a ball for Zo next time
And a bigger water bottle
I was seriously so impressed how this guy kept 8 eager 3-4 year olds in line. They all listened and obeyed like they've all done it for years. It's so crazy to think she's going to be doing organized sports (I know I'm getting ahead of myself but just let me here ;)). Every 'new' thing she does I always take a moment to sit back and think holy CRAP she's growing up so fast.
I've been officially AWFUL with pictures this week. Monday we met up with a great bunch of moms and their babes at Victoria Park. Such a nice day. We had to cut our visit short though because Kyle got called into Toronto at noon and we had the car. Ask me how well THAT went over with Sienna...
Tuesday we had Brad, Tesia, Owen and Shayla over. Brad and Tesia were in our birth group in Vancouver when I was pregnant with Sienna and Tesia was pregnant with Owen! Shayla came along about 5 months ago so her and Zo are pretty close in age as well. They live in Ottawa but were in the area visiting family. It was SO unbelievably great to see them, I may or may not have attempted to convince them to move here. Ya know, to be closer to family ;) I'm SO mad I didn't take any pictures!! Brad snapped a few near the end of the day so I'll definitely post them when they get home and send some to me/I steal them from Facebook ;) Here's a few shots from the past couple days:
Oh my girls sure have their Papa wrapped around their little (chubby) fingers...
I officially LOVE how my girls sleep together. It makes my heart hurt watching them
Doing Daddy's hair for work
Insisting on blow drying her own hair. Great. Something I'm sure I'll be doing more and more
Preschooler Thoughts of the Day:
(for those of you who know how Kyle puts gas in our car (ya know, $10 here, $20 there UGH!) you will know how much I loved this first one!)
"Uhm Daddy...did you fill the tank?"
"Uhm Daddy...did you fill the tank?"
(my dad told me Sienna told him this one)
"Arthur and I pushed each other on the swing, and Arthur can even go ON the big girl swing now!"
"Arthur and I pushed each other on the swing, and Arthur can even go ON the big girl swing now!"
(while on the toilet...of course...all three of these next quotes happened one after the other)
"Mama! I tried sitting in the middle of the toilet but I started peeing on my leg"
"Mama! I tried sitting in the middle of the toilet but I started peeing on my leg"
"Mama! Get in here!! It's a really weird shape!!"
(I walk into bathroom)
"Sienna!! Don't spread your legs and pee, you peed all over the floor!"
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why can't I pee on the floor?"
Sigh...it was a long day....;)
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why can't I pee on the floor?"
Sigh...it was a long day....;)


























No comments:
Post a Comment