Sunday, June 5, 2011

Perfect

What a fabulous day. We spent half the day at Victoria Park and the other half in the pool. The result? About 800 pictures ;)
We went for a bit of a walk, looking at all the baby ducks and geese...and she meant business
Business again
See us?
Ha.
We go to Victoria Park so often but it's only to the playground and splash pad. I forgot how beautiful it really is.
Explaining something very important
Just waking up
I was honestly so blown away by these fish. They were HUGE. Look at them in comparison to the duck. Insane.
Don't worry it's been rinsed out ;)
This is the latest in baby news. The stand alone. Followed by this face. The "I'm SO proud of myself did you SEE what I just did?" face. Love it.
Zo is so cooperative in the tube it's awesome. I guess I could get used to this.
Naked baby noodle time
Preschooler Thought of the Day:

(talking to my dad)

"We have to be careful in the pool and I have to swim close to you when you don't have your life jacket on."
"Why?"
"Because we wouldn't want something to happen to you."
"Why?"
"Because then you wouldn't be here anymore!"
"Ya...but Zoey would still be here."
"Ha, well, we'd still like it if you were here too."

No comments:

Post a Comment