So first, I have to apologize for my lack of updating the blog this week. There have been a few...incidents let's call them, online that I've witnessed that have, well, put a damper on things a bit for me. I've kind of 'unplugged' a little this week so the blog has suffered. Sorry :) I'll try and do a little catching up this weekend :)
The first three days of the week were jam packed full of Picks ;) Yes we spend a lot of time with them. But the kids have a blast and well, I'm quite fond of their mother ;)
We went to Victoria Park Monday:

Aw...sleepy babe :)
Arthur's first swing in over a year!! HUGE success!! Loved it.
Are you cold Sienna?? No!
Took a small break from them (ha) and went to the market in St. Jacobs Tuesday morning:
First stop...Slush Puppy :D And ya...apparently she has a new favorite outfit. This time she chose an even more colourful option for her top. What can ya do....
I think the skirt is what's causing the biggest issue. It has almost every colour possible on it. So Grandma (or anyone else purchasing cute clothing to send our girl) stick to solid boring colours from now on haha
After a brief Pick-free intermission we headed over to their house for an afternoon play date:
Felix tends to maul the girls when we see them ;)
Mmhmmm
There has been a lot of Arthur/Zoey love going on lately. It's pretty sweet. Considering sometimes she'll cry when some people look at her, it's cute she loves him so much
And he seems to love her too
Most of the time ;)
Alright Zoey leave him alone already
The leggings really made their rounds
Then Wednesday we went to Playfit:
These pictures are kind of horrifying. It looks like she's breaking her neck in all of them. I kept saying "CAREFUL Sienna!!"
Told ya there was something going on between these two....
Wednesday night we had spaghetti. Zoey did a lot better this time around with it:
So well in fact, she ended up in the sink afterwards:
Preschooler Thought of the Day:
"Mama, you know Dolphins pee in the ocean?"
"Oh do they? Who told you that?"
"No one. I just think that they must. I think I have to pee now too."
"Oh do they? Who told you that?"
"No one. I just think that they must. I think I have to pee now too."








No comments:
Post a Comment