Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 339 - Green Day

No, not the band. It was Green Day at school today. Kyle saw "Green Day" posted on the calendar that is sent home and honestly thought the band. Ya, they thought the 3 year olds would really appreciate Billie Joe singin' 21 Guns. Ha. Anyway...when I picked her up at school I asked her if she had coloured with felts during art time. She said "ya Mama, how did you know that?" I replied because you've got a green felt mark on your face to match your green shirt for Green Day. She thought that was hilarious. That's definitely one thing that your kids do for you (when they're young at least), boost your ego in the humour department. She thinks I'm hilarious and I love it.
And now look at the camera and say "Cheese!"
Ok...preferably NOT with a Darth Vader voice but whatever...

This afternoon Erika and Celia stopped by to do a quick gift exchange. She spoiled my girls. Crocheted a hat for Sienna and mittens for Zo. Also a super cute headband for Zoey. I love, love, love homemade stuff. LOVE. I didn't get any pictures (of course) but you'll see her work periodically throughout the blog :) She also got Sienna a 3 in 1 Dora game for Sienna along with lip gloss and body wash and lotion. She was pretty thrilled.

Tonight I just got home from doing a little more shopping. I'm surprised I'm not so super stressed anymore. It'll all get done, it'll all get done, it'll all get done is being played over and over in my head but the stress level is decreasing so the crazy is working. A big thank you to my parents for watching the girls :) I'm off to bed. Kyle's still not home...I was hoping to see him but my eyes are getting too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment