Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Twas the Week Before Christmas....

Well hello everyone. It's been quite a while :) As you all know I have a lot to catch up on. So bear with me. Being on my own (Kyle's still working ridiculous hours) and having a 3 month old still on BC time has made blogging difficult. So here goes nothin'!

The week before we left for BC was crazy busy as you can imagine. Sienna and I both got hair cuts:

We managed to fit in one last play date with Erika, Arthur and Felix :)

Papa had a birthday
Complete with McDonalds Play Place (of course...his choice by the way, what a grandpa)
And matching cards from his daughters haha
Sienna had her first Christmas concert! Which was probably the most amazing, adorable thing I've ever witnessed!
Mrs. Tidd on Santa's lap. Such a good sport ha.
And our first "Christmas" of the season (my mom had a couple gifts she wanted us to have before we left so we exchanged a few...Kyle had to work so we had our real "Christmas" all together when we got home)
Add to that last minute shopping, cleaning, packing, organizing and over thinking (all on my part ha) plus an overworked Daddy, well it was a stressful week! I was most definitely ready for our holidays to start :)

1 comment:

  1. Did u get your "Alphabet Photography" letters in time? I hope so...
    It's nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete