Today I went to preschool with Sienna. I LOVE these days. It's definitely a bit overwhelming at times...especially when you hear a 3 year old drop the f-bomb. Ah well I guess. But in general...love these days :) I love watching how she interacts with her classmates and sings so enthusiastically at circle time and paints like an artist. It's just so...awesome.
Our afternoon was spent at home. Playing and snuggling and tidying. I must say it's still a little unnerving to stumble across doll parts. Today it was a leg. I don't know how I'm going to survive the Barbie years ;)
Speaking of which, it was also a little unnerving to find that my first response to this:
Was to take pictures, not grab her ha. She managed to do this in the amount of time it took me to pee. Shocking isn't it?
She built this herself. Like, completely on her own. I was pretty impressed. She played a lot on her own today completely content. My rule is if they're playing well on their own then leave 'em. Which was great today because Zoey needed this:
Now you must be thinking "uh did Sienna just not wear pants all day?" Well ya...for the better part of the day she was pantless. I don't know why she enjoys the freedom of a naked bottom half but she does. You're lucky she's got underwear on (or that I stopped taking pictures after she took them off too ha).

See, she was wearing pants at one point. We had a fully clothed picnic in the living room.







No comments:
Post a Comment