Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 333 - Busy Bees and Babywearing

Today the girls and I headed to Busy Bees for a Kitchener-Waterloo Babywearing Group meeting. Since my sleepy wrap isn't really ideal anymore because my darling daughter is huge I wanted to see what my options were as far as a new carrier goes. These ladies were awesome. Showed me all these different wraps and put Zo in one:
(Please excuse creepy self portrait) Megan even let me take it home since Zoey was still sleeping in it at the end of the meeting. I'm officially in love. Not only does it feel like I'm not even wearing her but it's oh so pretty :) I think I may have to start squirreling away money so I can buy one (insert Kyle rolling his eyes here). He actually said "you have like 8000 wraps." I replied "I have one...and I won't really be able to use it much longer and then I have the Ergo." Ha. He just stared at me. Ah well.

After the meeting we stayed (Kristina and Felix were there as well) and Sienna played while we chatted.
And apparently we need to get the exersaucer out of the garage and piece it back together:
And a few shots from last night...
Sienna slept in our bed with me and Zoey. Kyle needed a decent sleep. He didn't get home until after midnight (we didn't get to bed until 1am) and then he was up at 530 (as was Sienna and subsequently me :) ). Poor guy. He's working ridiculous hours and commuting on top of it. I thought at least with the girls in with me he would have half a chance of getting some solid sleep. Just before he and I crawled into bed we peeked in at our girls to see this:
Take a closer look at their hands :)
The way my girl loves her little sister...it's all I could have ever asked for

No comments:

Post a Comment