Today we hosted a Valentine's Day cookie decorating party. HUGE success. So much fun. The kids all had a blast, the mamas got some great conversation in and there were delicious cookies decorated and eaten :)
Icing courtesy of Aimee :D
Nothin' like a little bed jumping to burn all that crazy icing energy off
It was such a fantastic way to end the week. Especially since most of our week has looked like this:
Poor kids getting her eye teeth (I think??)
Although there has been quite a few tears shed, we've also had a lot of happy moments :) ...
Kyle was in Toronto one night so we had a couch snuggle party
"I'm just going to have a quick nap, then I'll be able to stay up even later!"
Riiiggght..
She was out until 8 the next morning
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
(from the other room at her craft table)
"Daddy! Can I get you to come here and help me please?"
"Yep, just a sec"
(walks into the living room)
"Daddy, I need your help ripping my paper out of my book...I'm so sorry to interrupt you."
Ha. At least she was polite?
No comments:
Post a Comment