Friday, March 23, 2012

Huuuuge catch up!

So I'm reevaluating the blog. Well, to be completely honest, I'm reevaluating a lot of things :) Screen time definitely being one of them. I've been enjoying my friends and family a lot more and surfin' the ol' web a lot less. I'm loving it. However, the blog gets left behind. I've been trying to post pictures on Facebook for our friends and family but I do have a few lovely people in my life who aren't on the book (shocking I know ;)). So...here's an insane catch up. We'll see what happens in the future :)

Yep, still a nut ball

Aw

Puppies

Gah...paint!

Emma!!

More puppies...

The "I need to do everything Sienna does" phase has really taken off

Family Day at Webster Falls

"Mama I'll wash the strawberries for you!"
"OK!"

....Oh...ha

Too bad you can't photoshop happiness into Kyle's eyes ha

Good morrrrrniiing!

Hahhahaha

My little worker bees

Bed head :)

Yay for after nap time freezies!! Ha

I love this one. Zo looks like she's going to tumble out ha

Trouble

Butterfly Conservatory!

Ice cream break!

Dylan turns 2!!!

Janie snuggling Sienna. HUGE.

Erick Traplin!

And then the nicer weather hit....

Kindergartner Thought of the Day:

"Mama, I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

"And I love Daddy. I want to tell him I love him the most I ever have."

"That's nice of you, he'll really love hearing that."

"I love you the most I ever have too. I love both of you guys. And Zoey. Well, I just love everybody. I love everybody so much."

"I know you do sweetie."

"I think everyone should just love everyone else so much. Everyone would be so happy."


Ha...I agree my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment