As you can imagine, our days have been filled with puppy. She's crazy and the girls love her. Zo and I went out and ran some errands on Thursday while Sienna was at school and we picked up a weird pink monkey with rope arms and a squeaker. She loved it.
I was so pleased ha. She was tearing around the house with it like a nut.
Literally 4 minutes later...
Destroyed. Zoey was maaaaad. "Daisy!!! Daisy!!" (shaking her head no)
"Mama!! Mama!! Daisy!!!"
I know kid. I know.
Last night I went out with a couple friends. We checked out a vegetarian restaurant then hit up some bowling and coffee after. Such a fun night. I feel so recharged after getting out like that. Kyle had an interesting night with all the girls ;)
I did come home to find them all passed out so that was nice
This morning we spent a lot of time outside tiring the pup out. It's her last day so the girls enjoyed her as much as possible!
I also wanted to give her a good run so she wouldn't get antsy in the afternoon. We had a pizza party play date to attend :)
Think it was successful.
As was the pizza party!
Popcorn prep
Then we ended the day with some quiet family time :)
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
Daisy was barking at a big truck a street over so Sienna went to her room and got a little Tonka truck
''Daisy...THIS is a truck. Now there's no reason to be concerned with it. Just lay down and relax."
And Kindergartner Picture of the Day:
"This is you Mama"
"Oh thank you Sienna! Wait, what's under my eyes??"
"You know...these...(points under her eyes)...your eyes!!"
Apparently I need more sleep :|
No comments:
Post a Comment