The cold and flu season!!! Bahaha...I can feel Kyle shaking his head in disgust somewhere. But really...everyone is sick. The whole family. Everyone else I talk to. Sick. We did not bad with the first little sniffly cold. Gone in a day or so actually. We ended up having a fabulous week:
Sienna discovered my wedding dress while I was sorting through winter clothes:
"It's just...beautiful mama"
How old is this kid?? 30?
Almost the spitting image of me on my wedding day. Veil on...hair kind of done...baby laying beside me...watching Blues Clues on my laptop.
Later in the day I found my little matching purse among her toys
Cell phone, cash and a credit card. Thatta girl.
Walking to and from the bus continues to be a favorite time of day:
They were singing :|
Baby play dates seem to fill my Tuesdays and Thursdays...and I love it
We went apple picking...again
you see that??
chomp
gah!
ha
Zoey...stop eating dirty apples off the ground...
alright...
teamwork!
We had Meet the Teacher night at school
She was wearing a sweater dress. She promptly took it off once we arrived. Of course. Tights and a shirt...whatever.
Zoey knows.
Some more school :)
Sienna insists on pushing her in the stroller by the way. I don't force my almost four year old to push my almost one year old ha.
Zoey's attitude and sense of humor continues to grow...
This is her facial expression to me saying 'put it in your mouth Zo' and her putting it on her cup
Friday was a pro-d day. Ya, already! We had a big kid play date! The kids hadn't seen each other since school started.
I think we'll have to make it an official ongoing pro-d day date because...I think they may have missed each other...
A couple weeks ago I cashed in on a great Groupon deal for the zoo. $10 admission! So despite our congested girls we headed into Toronto on Saturday!
First stop...the carousel of course!
It was a beautiful, perfect fall day weather wise
Before we left I suggested we take our big jogging stroller so we could maneuver easily and also make use of the basket underneath. My suggestion was met with a 'oh...I told Sienna we could take the pink one she wanted.' So I seriously stumbled upon about 15 pictures of me struggling with the damn thing:
Ha. SUCH a pain in the butt!
Ah! Who is that creep in the back round?? oh...
And a series of back seat Sienna pictures to end the trip:
All we could hear from the front seat was 'Zoooeeeey! Zoooeeey! Zoey! ZOEY!!!!!!"
WHAT?!
Get that thing out of my FACE
Alright...give it to me...
So we may have overdone it. Sunday morning looked a lot like this:
Living room slumber party!
By noon everyone was antsy. So we decided to brave Chapters...
Maybe they're not sick!!
Oh...nevermind...they definitely are
We've spent the first part of the week like this.
We had our first sick day from school and have watched more TV than I thought possible. There are fevers and snot and cranky babies in this house. I'm hopeful tomorrow is going to be a better day though.
Kindergartner Thought(s) of the Day:
(Sienna was pretending to get married...to Kyle...while he was at work)
"Mama, you want to marry me?"
"I thought you were marrying Daddy?"
"Well ya. But you can pretend to be Daddy."
"Oh ok"
"Also...I have a coupon"
"Also...I have a coupon"
Perfect :)
(we were all playing on the bed, wrestling around etc)
"Mommy! You hit me right in the crotch!" (where she got crotch I do not know)
"Mommy! You hit me right in the crotch!" (where she got crotch I do not know)
"Oh did I? Sorry!"
"What were you trying to do?? Hitting me right in the spout!"
"Um...what is your spout??!"
"Um...what is your spout??!"
"My crotch!"
:|
(We were about to all get in the shower tonight)
"Alright...we can have a shower...just don't touch me with your spikes."
"What are my spikes????"
"Alright...we can have a shower...just don't touch me with your spikes."
"What are my spikes????"
"Those spikes on your legs!"
Apparently it's time for me to shave my legs
Apparently it's time for me to shave my legs

































No comments:
Post a Comment