We all get sick. Of course. Inevitable really. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner ha. Ah well. The girls are both stuffed, tired and cranky. Let's hope it's a quick one. Sienna was so sweet, she asked me where I thought she got her cold from and I said probably school, she replied "but I wash and wash my hands all the time!" I know kid, I know :)
The second and third days were great successes though. She was super eager to go:
Thursday Jess and I headed over to Kristina's to let the littler ones have a play. Still a little bizarre for it to be so much quieter without the big kids, but at the same time...so nice ;)
Zoey's insistence on doing everything Sienna does now carries over into supper time
The walk to and from the bus is quickly becoming one of my favorite times of the day. It's so crisp and cool in the morning and Sienna's excited and energetic. It warms up in the afternoon and by the time she gets off the bus and meets us she's already talking a mile a minute about the amazing things that happened during the day. I love it.
I'm also thoroughly enjoying my one on one time with the baby
....plane
Well that's a new trick. Lovely.
Friday night we hit up the park.
I think Sienna's much more confident in this than Zoey ha
The next two pictures were taken within a minute of each other:
Zoey is officially in the bed hog stage
Not a bad way to start out a Saturday morning:
"Can you make me a flower pancake?"
"Uhhh...sure..."
After a relaxing morning we dropped Sienna off at her first 'by herself' birthday party. Olivia turned 4. They made ice cream sundaes and painted t shirts. It was an awesome time (or so I hear). She even came home with a party hat.
...or two
Sunday was spent lazing around mainly. But did enjoy the beautiful weather at our little park in the evening.
Kindergartner Thought(s) of the Day:
Sienna got some permanent ink of a shirt of hers that I can't get out (obviously) but I kept it for play clothes, she put it on and came out of her room and said this:
"Why is this still stained?! I told you about it Mama."
"I know you did, but that's permanent marker I couldn't get it out."
"I know you did, but that's permanent marker I couldn't get it out."
"What abbboouuut soap?"
"Ha, ya, I tried soap."
"Ha, ya, I tried soap."
"Well...what about a LOT of soap?"
We were all playing 'restaurant' and Kyle patted her but after a hug
"Don't rub my bum Daddy...I'm a waitress."
Good advice, in play and in life




























No comments:
Post a Comment