Today was beautiful. Nice and crisp and cool this morning, then it warmed up in the afternoon. Perfect. We took advantage and headed to our little park with Mimi in tow:
When we got home we had a little lunch and Zoey napped. Sienna and I relaxed and played a little. When she woke up, back outside we went:
Putting seeds out for Chip
Putting seeds out for Chip/shoveling them into her mouth :-O
Sisterly fighting...
"Zoooeeeey!! Don't move the table!!"
At one point Zoey spotted chip at one of the giant seed piles. She sauntered over to him and got this close:
I thought there was going to be an incident.
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
(while we were playing 'store' she was the customer, I was the cashier)
"Here you are!" (hands me money)
"Here you are!" (hands me money)
"Thank you very much and here you are" (hand her her 'change')
"Thank you, and you have a great day!"
"Thank you and same to you!"
"Thank you and same to you!"
'I've got to get going here....I'm sorry but my kid has ran away...how embarrassing!"
What??! For the record, neither one of my kids have 'run away' from me at a grocery store! Ha.

















No comments:
Post a Comment