Today the girls and I headed to Tot Spot for a play date with Celia and Kristina (and their children of course!). We had SUCH a great time! The kids did so well playing with each other. Erika being the tiny little thing she is, is now big enough to hold her own with the older two.
While the mamas got in some baby snuggles and pictures :)
Other than the fact that I almost got into a fist fight with another mom over an "incident" involving Arthur ha the visit was perfect! What can I say, I'm very protective of my children ;)
OH! And this!!
That's right suckas! Zoey is taking a soother! This is the only kind Felix will take so Kristina insisted we try it. Well...success!! I'm so pleased! I know there are a lot of anti-soother believers out there but I'm not one of them ;) So Kristina...I (and more importantly, my nipples haha) THANK YOU!
Also, Celia is amazing and crafty (and I'm so jealous) and made the girls a few things:
The hat and clips are for Sienna and the stuffy is for Zoey (hence the "Z"). LOVE THEM!
Tomorrow is Sienna's Halloween party at preschool and she is (and let's face it, I am) beyond excited! We tried her whole ensemble on tonight and she was bouncing off the walls.
And to end the day (and post) there's nothing like a little dress up Daddy and me time before bed :)
I love how Kyle's face is all scrunched up because she's kissing him so hard ha
















yay! i totally stole that pic of Erika. it's now my fb profile one. LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete