Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 280 - I Love My Life

Zoey was up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours feeding last night (ugh!) and was not the quietest sleeper so I didn't get much sleep. Her longest stretch was in the morning, Kyle was nice enough to let me sleep in (again :) ) until she got up at 930. So that definitely helped. Today was beautiful. One of those cold, crisp, sunny fall days that I love. We spent a lot of time outside this morning while Zoey slept. Ran around and played golf, hockey, soccer and some sort of soccer/hockey/golf mix. SO much fun.
My Dad ended up taking Sienna out with him to run some errands. Something she always loves to do, have a little Papa and me time. They went to McDonalds for lunch and she came home with a new toy for her bath. Needless to say she was a happy girl.

My other little girl did a lot of this today:
I'm going to try and get some more "awake" pictures of her. It's tough because I only really think of it when she's sleeping. I'll try though.

I also want to get pictures of her in outfits Sienna passed down. Just for a little comparison.
Kyle took Sienna out for a while in the afternoon before dinner so I could nap. I had a wicked headache so Zoey and I slept it off. Felt pretty good. The first nap I've had since the first day we were home...yikes. Funny how different things are the second time around.

The day ended how it began. Lots of love and snuggles as usual. Daddy with his two girls.
My loves :)

1 comment: