Today Sienna woke up with both eyes infected. I'm not surprised but it's still crappy. Kyle is also now walking around with both eyes pink. So that's good. Two down...hopefully not two more to go. My eyes have felt iffy today but no sure signs. Could just be in my head (hopefully). Zoey seems OK, knock on wood.
We had two lovely visits today in spite of our contagious situation. Lots of hand washing going on around here. Family friend Anne (I've mentioned her here before) came by in the morning for some newborn snuggles and toddler entertainment. She kindly brought Sienna a new book and me a beautiful hand crafted glass frame. So generous and thoughtful of her.
Shortly after Anne left my Uncle Eric and Aunt Marianne arrived. They're in town (well Toronto) for a concert from Nova Scotia. We've seen them a few times since we've moved here which is fabulous. Being in opposite ends of the country before limited the opportunities for visits. They got in some newborn snuggles and toddler entertainment as well. They also gave Zoey two really sweet onesies from Baby Gap. Love them :)
We had a rather rough evening with Sienna and she ended up in bed by 6pm. She's just feeling awful. I'm going to push a nap again tomorrow (she didn't have one today which was apparently a mistake). I just hope she starts feeling better. She's had a lot going on the last few weeks I'm sure it's hard to adjust while feeling so terrible. I'm pretty wiped myself after today. This little slice of heaven helps though :)

Nothing like a sleeping babe on your chest to calm frazzled mama nerves
I LOVE THAT SLEEPER!! I remember it so well. Erika was about 6 months old when she wore it! I remember her rolling around...she rolled under the futon once...with this look of utter disgust! That sleeper has many a good memory for me!
ReplyDelete