I've heard of bloggers doing "Wordless Wednesdays." Well, today I'm going for something similar :| I don't have too much to say today (shocking I know) but I do want to post pictures from the fantastic few days we've had :) So without further ado...
Sienna had school on Friday so I got some snuggle time from the littlest one :)
When she woke up she was in our bedroom playing when I heard 'Maaaamaaaaa!" I walked in to see:
If you recall correctly, Sienna was vaccinating puppy-Zoey last week and she wanted me to continue...
Saturday was really beautiful. We ventured to Riverside Park in Guelph and it was such a fantastic day.
Sunday was another beautiful day. We hung around home and I got my raised garden built :D
Annnd the girls got Slush Puppies ha
Monday dance party
"Grumpy puppies"
Tea party!
Fort fun
Wednesday play date fun!
Love this photo sequence:
Tuesday I actually got to volunteer in Sienna's classroom. It was so great! Sienna is doing so well and she loves it. To actually sit through a day and watch what happens was kind of amazing. Seeing her interact with her little friends...so so sweet. I couldn't be happier with how JK has gone this year and I think a lot of it has to do with her amazing teacher and the great group of kids in her class. I'm really looking forward to spending more time in the classroom.
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
At school one of Sienna's little classmates said "Hey, did you know my frog died? Ya, it died. But my brother has one so it's ok." Sienna was listening intently and then said:
"You want to hear something?? It's going to be pretty silly though"
(her whole table collectively) "Ya!"
"Well, my fish...he just walked out of his bowl."
(table) "Whaaat?! Really??!"
"Ya. One day, we got up, and he was gone."
(classmate) "Did he really walk away? Or did he just die?"
"We'll never know...(raises her eyebrows as if to say 'can you believe this?!')....we just...will never know!"
And that my friends, is why you always just tell your child the truth. Why you should never let your husband come up with the most ridiculous reasoning behind her beloved fish' disappearance instead. She was 2. That kid has one hell of a memory.
lol-LOve your thought of the day!!! It just made my day. So, So, TRUE!!! The girls are growing so big!!! They are both beautiful :)
ReplyDelete