We've had a few arrivals this past week. One intended and one (slightly) spontaneous. Both on Tuesday. Nanny has had her trip out planned out for a while. She was set to arrive Tuesday night. The girls were in bed (ok ok I was too) when she finally got here so it was more like Wednesday morning for us.
It's been a constant battle for Nanny's attention since she's arrived. The girls are head over heals in love with her. It's incredible. We've been spending all our time with her (of course) and the trip has gone by so fast. We are all not looking forward to her going home tomorrow :(
Our not so planned "arrival" was Jess and Anthony's baby boy!!!
Ahhh! He is SO sweet, I love him already. I can't wait to get back to PG to meet and snuggle him. I'm so so happy for them. That sweet face almost makes me want to have another. Actually, it makes me want to convince Jess to have one for me since they pretty much make the most perfectly adorable boys.
Nah, they're not that cute. ;)
And now a few random shots of our week:
Kindergartner Thought of the Day:
"Mom! This shirt still has that stain on it!"
"Aw I know sweetie I washed it but it didn't come out. I'll have to try something else."
"Did you try soap??"
Thanks. Ha. Soap? What. Is. Soap???
Toddler Thought/Interaction of the Day:
I was washing the window in the living room so I had the couch moved away from the wall. Zo was messing around with the window sill as I went to rinse out my cloth. I turned around when I heard...
"Uh oh!"
"Uh oh? What happened??" (I see she's ripped part of it off)
"Boke" (broke)
"I see that it broke. What happened? Did you break it?"
"No"
"No??"
"No. Daddy."
"Daddy?? Daddy is at work."
"Nunny" (Sienna)
"Um, Zoey, Sienna's at school. I think you broke it. It's ok, accidents happen."
"No. Mama?"
"Alright, forget it."
Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment