Saturday, March 31, 2012

Well...it's cold again

That ridiculously warm weather has come and gone. Those of you who are still dealing with massive amounts of snow and cold can stop hating us ;) My girls, unfortunately, got a taste of "I want to be outside all. the. time." and don't care that it's 2 degrees and snowing. Soooo...we've still been spending a lot of time outside. Just bundled a lot more :)

Kyle had work all weekend so it was just me and the girls. Luckily we have some friends whose Daddy was also working so we got an unexpected Saturday play date in. Sunday was spent with Mimi and Papa. The weather was still beautiful, just not as warm.

Zoey is really into "guiding" (pushing) people where she wants them to go.

Into the tea cup Papa.

With the panic of changing seasons setting in, we've been hitting up all the consignment stores in the area

I've been quite thankful for the consigned toys sprawled everywhere to keep the babes occupied

We coloured...

and storm watched...


I went out one evening and came home in the middle of bedtime to see this:

Sienna was brushing his hair, while he read Zoey a book

Zoey is going through a HUGE Daddy phase and we're all loving it. Mommy gets a break and Daddy gets a lot of snuggle time

I will say that I would be a lot happier if I didn't have to hear "Mama, where Daddy??" all. day. long. But it's a small price to pay

This is starting a bit earlier than Sienna...

It was an incredibly important conversation

Taking a nursing break from the party prep

And a dancing break. I should have known they would have mimicked my ridiculously awesome Saturday Night Fever moves :|


And now Sienna and I wait for Zo to wake up so we can make our cookies for tomorrow's party! Stay tuned for those pictures :)

Kindergartner Thought of the day:

We were playing 'mom and daughter' (pretty common game at our house) and Sienna was the mom (of course) and she flipped her shirt up over her head and gasped...

"Mommy's don't do that!"

"Haha, no I try not to"

"But you DO do this," (pulls her shirt down a bit)

"Hahaha yes, I suppose I do"

"But only when Zo needs to nurse. You don't walk around like that haha!"

"Haha, well, I try not to"

No comments:

Post a Comment